Super quick recipe, soft chunks of chicken breast in a creamy and spicy sauce of tomato puree and spicy spreadable salame paste nduja calabrese.
Not only chicken with ‘Nduja, try it with fish: sea-bass-fillet-with-nduja
Serves 4, Preparation 10 min, Cooking 15 min
- 500g chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons of tomato puree
- 1 generous spoonful of Calabrian ‘Nduja Salami paste
- a handful of pitted black olives in brine
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 4 tablespoons of EVOO – Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fine salt, to taste
- a handful of dried oregano
Cut the chicken breasts into chunks with a sharp knife.
Heat 4 heaping tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil in a non-stick frying pan, brown the garlic cloves and then the chicken pieces, cooking them on all sides. Keep cooking on low heat.
Now add the tomato puree, a pinch of salt and stir, combine a spoonful or two of ‘Nduja according to your level of spiciness, stir, drizzling the chicken pieces with the sauce. Also add black olives and cook for a further 5 minutes. Sprinkle with dried oregano, add salt again if necessary, serve.