Excellent for a light mid-afternoon snack, this mixed fruit salad with nuts and cheese is a time-saving to prepare.
Serves: 2-3 | Preparation time: 10 mins
- Peeled Almonds, to toast: 20 g
- Cashew, to toast: 20 g
- Asiago Italian cheese: 30 g
- Blackberries: about 10 – 12
- Half Cucumber, diced
- Half Cantaloupe melon, cubed
- Mint leaves: about 1 sprig
- Orange juice, to taste
- EVOO – Extra Virgin Olive Oil, a teaspoon
Lightly toast cashews and peeled almonds in a saucepan without adding oil or butter. Set aside.
Dice the melon, cucumber and Asiago cheese. Place them in a bowl together with toasted almonds and cashews, add blackberries, mint, season with a drop of oil and a little orange juice, stir and serve.