Fried food is excellent if is crunchy and dry thanks to great batter. Perfect both for fish and vegetables, the result will be a very high performance! Take a look at the thousand doses listed below.
Preparation time 5 minutes
- 120 g. white flour (00)
- 180 ml. light beer or 180 ml. sparkling frozen water
Put the sifted flour in a bowl, then add the light beer and mix with a whisk or electric beater to avoid the lumps formation. Mix very well until you get a smooth uniform mixture. Your batter is ready!
In a pan, heat the oil seeds (peanuts seeds is better) and dip the vegetables a little at a time and cook until gilding is fair, remove form the pan and put on absorbent paper and serve the golden and crunchy vegetables on the table …
- Don’t add the salt during preparation of batter because you risk that the fried doesn’t result crunchy. You can put a pinch of salt on your vegetables after frying.
- Some recipes also add a pinch of yeast, but it may be heavy.
- About cooking vegetables in batter: before frying them, parboil them for few minutes if they are very solid, so they will soften quickly as the batter begins to assume its gilding.
- The batter must also be prepared with an advance of at least 1 hour, so that it has a minimum of time to rest.